Monday, April 16, 2012

Newsflash!

Mark doesn't want me talking about this for fear that I might jinx it (how on earth can such a logical man be so incredibly superstitious?), but I've decided I need to celebrate the good things that have happened no matter if they're whisked away from me tomorrow. 

So please, take a moment and celebrate with me....



ELLY IS SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!


 IN HER OWN BED!!!!!!!


AND SHE'S GOING TO SLEEP ON HER OWN!!!!!!


FOR THE PAST FOUR NIGHTS!!!!


Can I Get A W H O O P -W H O O P !

3 comments:

  1. Heck yes! WHOOP WHOOP! That is a huge, ginormous deal. I believe I'm quoting you when I say I'm crossing my fingers, toes and everything else I can in hopes that this streak continues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! xo A

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOOP! WHOOP! So glad to hear (even if only for a moment) BUT here's hoping it the beginnning of something wonderful!

    ReplyDelete