Saturday, February 11, 2012

Tiredness > Blogging

I know, I know, I haven't blogged in a very long time and I really should.  But folks, life seems to be kicking my booty right now and I just don't have it in me tonight.  I've thought of several things I should blog about, have even come up with titles for the posts, but it ain't gonna happen.  Patience is a virtue and I hope you all possess it.  I will be back.  I will write more.  I will post photos.  But for now I need to go drink some tea, eat some cake and watch some tv.  Thanks for your understanding.

3 comments:

  1. We're patient for as long as that can last...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've all been there! Real like trumps blogging about life, even if "real life" isn't really fun or exciting, in fact it's draining and exhausting. So maybe I should say sleep and rest trumps blogging. ;) Hang in there! This too shall pass! --brazenlilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds perfectly sensible to me (the cake and tea bit). xx

    ReplyDelete