Monday, January 23, 2012

Fashionable Ch-Ch-Changes

So just to continue with the changes in our household, Elly got her first haircut today at my neighbour Michelle's house.  A local mum does haircuts in the home and since Michelle was getting Cooper's hair done, I jumped on the haircut train and asked if Leona could do Will and Owen at the same time.  And of course once we there, I looked at my Mullet Queen and decided it was time to clean her up. 

Michelle kindly took some photos of the grand event.  Elly looks totally unimpressed, but she was so, SO good, not a peep out of her and is quite happy with the result (which to be honest, still looks like a mullet, its just a tidier mullet).

Oh yeah, this is SO much fun! 

Doesn't she look thrilled?

Of course, I kept some of her hair in the Tinkerbell baggie that Michelle provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment